1. Purpose / Scope of application
This document explains (I) the origin and nature of the data that FLUIDITY collects, (II) the reason that it is collected, (III) the way that we use it and (IV) the rights that you have regarding this data, in conformity with law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 modified (referred to as the “Informatique et Liberté” (Information Systems and Freedoms) law).
Furthermore, each FLUIDITY product or service may, if necessary, be accompanied by specific provisions regarding personal information and confidentiality, all of which are stated in the related terms and conditions of use.
2. Nature of the information collected by FLUIDITY
When viewing the websites or using the services of FLUIDITY, our company collects information which concerns you in two ways:
- Directly, when you complete our forms and/or newsletter requests by providing the information which concerns you (such as your name, email address, etc.) (hereafter “Personal information” and/or
- Automatically, without you completing forms (hereafter “Browser Data“).
3. Communication of your Personal Information
3.1 Collection of your consent
In the present document, you are informed about the manner and conditions under which FLUIDITY processes your Personal Information.
You may give your express approval beforehand for collection and processing of your personal information by FLUIDITY, on the FLUIDITY websites and/or when using the FLUIDITY services, in conformity with the provisions of the law on Information Systems and Freedoms (notably, by means of boxes to be checked).
3.2 Personal Information collected by FLUIDITY
FLUIDITY may collect the following personal information from you directly, when creating a user account, when completing forms and/or when using the FLUIDITY sites and/or services:
- your last name, first name, email address;
- name of your company, your country
- your identifiers (username and password);
- your opinion concerning the FLUIDITY services;